Safe Mode is one of the exclusive boot options that start your Windows without any drivers or startup programs. There are times when malware conflict the boot process that affects your system speed and performance. However, you can get rid of this malware by running your system in the Safe Mode and then you can perform the process of scanning by using your trusted Norton Antivirus. People generally don’t know how to start their system in Safe Mode in that case you need to go through this blog. This blog will help you in starting your system in Safe Mode and then will light shade on how you can use Norton for scanning. While reading the blog if at any point you get confused then you can reach out to Norton Support Number to get the required help. This number stays active at all hours in a day without any fail.
The exact procedure that you need to follow while scanning your computer while running Norton antivirus in Safe Mode is given below:
- You need first to restart your system, and for that, you need to click on Start Button where you will see the option of Shut Down. Look for the Restart option and click on it to restart your computer.
- While your computer is shutting down you, need to keep on clicking F8 Key continuously.
- A boot menu will appear in front of you, from where you need to select the option of ‘Safe Mode’ with the help of the arrow key.
- Now login to your computer by entering the correct administrator’s login credentials.
- From the desktop, click on the icon of Norton Antivirus. If the icon is not present in the desktop, you are free to click on the Start button and then enter Norton antivirus on the search menu. You will see the search result and from there, click to open the antivirus program.
- Once the antivirus home screen opens up, you need to select the option Scan Now to start the process of scanning.
- After the completion of the scan, you will see the result, and if you detect any issue in the scan result, then you can use the repair and delete the malware.
- Now you are free to shut your computer, and you can open it on the regular Mode.
If at any point you are stuck while opening the Safe Mode, then you need not worry as you can take assistance from the certified mavens. You can even call Norton Customer Care Number to get the required assistance you need to solve the problem witnessed by you. The support team will make sure the solution provided by them will eradicate the issue.