Norton antivirus helps users to have a greater security measures and let all the programs and software to be worked within a secure environment and help you to manage your files and data and safe and secured. You can easily surf the internet and download without considering the virus and malware attacks. It provides you a sheer feeling of security. But what if Norton antivirus itself start introducing some errors and glitches and create problems. This blog is about Norton error code 1206, which represent the server error. If you check, then you will find that Norton subscription is still working and active, but still, you are getting error messages. This may bother you, so you need to combat this error quickly to resume your other important assignments and tasks. Now you can contact at Norton Help Number and get the easy support with a matured and dedicated support system. This blog will also try to help you to encounter this issue and intend to provide you a proper solution. So go through this blog till the end and get the easy solution.
Norton error code 1026 occurs due to server error and affect the whole scanning process and unable to detect viruses. Now you may get real trouble, and your system will be put on risk. You need to fix the issue as soon as possible to resume the services of Norton antivirus so that you can restart your work again. Your subscription will be on the active mode, but you will get the error messages “Server error: we are working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request..”. When you receive this message, your system will become vulnerable to the virus and malware. So you need to fix it.
Norton server error 1026 will affect the activate button, and users will not be able to change their email address. Along with that, there will be several issues that arrived when the issue remains for a longer time. Now you need to look at these steps to fix the issue:
- You need to launch Norton Mobile security application to start the process.
- Once you get into the application, go to the settings, which you can find on the top left of the screen.
- Next, you have to go to the Anti-theft division that you will find at the bottom of the page.
- Then you have to turn off the device administrator settings.
- Now you need to go to the Android settings.
- There you have to delete all the caches and also the app data stored in the Norton Mobile security.
- Restart your device, and once it turned on, you have to go to the device administrator settings again.
- You can access the full screen by logging into the Norton Security Application by the bars given in the top left of the screen.
- Then you can access the entire Norton software to get the easy usability.
You will require complete expert support if you are not able to fix the issue on your own. You can contact at Norton Customer Care Number and get the complete solution with easy steps.